This warm-air stove with an exchanger and a fan is intended for heating up and heating residential rooms, recreational facilities or working spaces, where higher comfort of warmth supported by the flame perception is required
The stove is further meant to heat up and heat storerooms, workshops, building sites and industrial premises.
Apart from the warmth that glows from the stove surface and self-flowing warm-air through the side outlets which are located on the stove coat, the warmth is also transferred to the flowing air directly from the warmth exchanger surface. The air-flow rate is secured by an axial ventilator, thus the warm- and cold air are quickly blended in the heated space. The exhaust gases are right after passing through the warmth exchanger led away through the chimney.
- High efficacy
- Built-in warmth exchanger with a fan
- Bicameral burning system
- Heat-resistant stainless steel gasification pipes in the combustion space
- Long burning time
- Easy primary air supply operating
- Fireclay furnace (long lifespan)
- Low wood consumption
- Possibility of stoking wood logs of length 110 cm
- LDS – Automatic fan revolution regulation (possible to buy additionally)
- LDT – Automatic transformer revolution regulation (possible to buy additionally)