Watch the video:
Pyro Galaxy 10 kW – Wood-gasification stoves – Double flame
A product of high quality with the unique technology of wood-gasification, which offers very effective combustion with high
efficacy and low emission values – environment friendly. You can also enjoy the new dimension of flame and the magnificent
view at flame play in two combustion chambers.
An accessory of the stove is a unit which serves as a fan revolution regulator. The unit may be set on manual or automatic
How it works:
By heating up the stoves in the upper chamber the wood gas arises. Should you close the chimney damper of the upper
primary chamber, the arising wood gas begins flowing through the lower jet, where it is oxygenated by the preheated
secondary air and combusted in very high temperatures over 1000°C in the lower secondary combustion chamber.
The unique property is the burning process, which does not need a fan.
For stove burning just a good chimney draught (12 Pa) suffices.
Thanks to the construction of double cloak and a warm-air exchanger with fan, the stoves can be attached to a warm-air
distribution system, thus more rooms at the same time can be heated.
The ratio of exchanged warmth to the distribution system is also very favourable – about 60 %, the remaining 40 %
of performance is glowed through the stove surface into the surroundings. Thanks to that there is no need to fear about
overheating the room where the stove is placed.
Not just the technology of perfect lower chamber combustion of gases that arise during wood burning contributes to the high
stove efficacy over 90 %, but also the stove construction solution with double cloak, exchanger and a ventilator, where the
warmth exchange into surrounding space is performed.
Thanks to that the stove uses the warmth very effectively with minimal loss in the chimney.
The essence of gasification lies in the thermal decomposition of organic and inorganic substances in an enclosed stove
chamber with a support of primary air supply. First, fuel volatile constituents get dried. In a next phase, the loosened gases
blend with preheated secondary air in the jet space and together make a burning gas mixture, thus the exhausts are burned
and piped away through the warm-air exchanger into the chimney.
Thermostatic primary and secondary air control
Thanks to the temperature setting on thermostatic burning air regulator scale, the supply of primary and secondary air is
controlled according to the demanded value setting. Thus the demanded thermal performance, long burning time and very
low emission level are secured.
Advantages of the Pyro Galaxy 10 kW fireplace stove
- Patented - patent document No. 307820
- Bicameral combustion system (double flame)
- Efficacy over 90 % during whole burning time
- Built-in warm exchanger with a silent fan
- Possibility of air distribution to other rooms from the stove behind
- Air-wash system – glass self-cleaning
- Stainless steel heat-resistant grate and gets
- Stainless steel heat-resistant ash pan
- Made of heat-resistant material
- Massive construction made of 5 mm thick material
- A big fireplace (long burning time)
- Control system using a thermostatic burning air regulator
- Possibility of an extern burning air supply
- Vermiculite fireplace (long lifespan)
- Automatic fan performance regulation using the control unit
- 40 % lower wood consumption for same thermal performance compared to stoves with classical burning
- 40 % less ashes compared to stoves with classical burning
- A component of the stove is an automatic fan performance regulation
- Thermostatic draught regulator
- Two operation regimes – manual and automatic
- Safety system against overheating
- Clearly display
Pyro Galaxy 10 kW fireplace stove usage
- Residential rooms – cabins, cottages, family houses, flats
- Heating of restaurants, clubhouses and the like
- Workshops heating
An advantage of the stoves Pyro Galaxy is the possibility of the warm-air distribution system attachment and heating
of more rooms without necessity of building complicated and expensive brick linings or warmth collectors. Thanks to
this no overheating of the rooms where the stove is placed comes about. Next benefit of the warm-air stove is no
need of a heating unit or pipe system where water could freeze in wintertime. Thus the stove is suitable for the
recreation objects which are usually left abandoned for few days or weeks and manipulation with water in heating
system would decrease the object usage comfort
Warmed-air distribution system
These stoves enable warm-air distribution to other rooms through the pipe system which is or is not thermally
insulated. It is possible to add filters and warm-air accumulative radiator which are capable of air-to-radiant-warmth
exchange. In the behind part of the stove there standardly are two angular sleeves of 200x50 mm (performances 6 and
10 kW) or 220x55 mm (performance 14 kW) for warm-air distribution. Others are possible, according to customers’