This type of wood stoves is designed for residential places, workshops and similar spaces. Thanks to built-in heat exchanger and stove fan it has high efficiency and also the nextdoor rooms can be heated by heat distributors. High efficiency.
Technically, this stove is very similar to the fireplace-stove Tropic. Sahara is evidently more aesthetical though - the stove design is more processed.
An accessory of the stove is a unit which serves as a fan revolution regulator. The unit may be set on manual or automatic mode.
· Elegant design
· Built-in heat exchanger and stove fan (stove fan to buy additionally)
· Stable and reliable system of double-chamber combustion
· Airwash system- glass selfcleaning
· Supplementary air to kindle fire easier
· Stainless steel gasification tubes
· Made from refractory material
· Massive construction made from 5 mm thick material
· Long burning time
· One-lever control system for primary or secondary air supply
· Possibility to supply external air for combustion
· Fireclay furnace (long service life)
· Quiet stove fan is a part of the wood stove
· Possibility to distribute air into another rooms from backside of the wood stove
· Possibility to stoke wood logs up to 45 cm long
· Low wood consumption
· Automatic regulation of stove fan efficiency
· Large warmth-exchange surface - secured by bigger stone boards (with the Exclusive variety)